Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Switchfoot tour in Manila now in the official website


Praise God! :) Switchfoot Tour in Manila is now added in their official website! See the image up there? The boxed one is the Manila date. :) It's also already in the sidebar:

So if you're still doubting...here's your proof! If you still don't have your tickets, what are you waiting for?! Contact the Street Team member nearest you and get your Switchfoot tickets now! Autographed posters and free T-Shirt for mosh pit ticket buyers only until August 6, okay? Bring your friends, your family, everyone you know because you should not miss this one.
See you at the concert!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Finally!

Anonymous said...

ould really like to watch this concert. I was wondering if I could bring my camera as I would like to shoot this concert as well. Thanks!

franz said...

huh....
really wanted to get the mosh....
Maan, I'm sorry for the wasted effort.
Anyway, I'd still be going.

I found about this concert so late!
Next time, hopefully there would be, I'd be jumping & shouting st the front row!:)

Anonymous said...

can we bring cameras?
Uh - camera phones?